© All rights reserved
This Agreement is made effective for all purposes in all respects as of date chosen in the contact form by the client and the company hereinafter referred to as "the PERFECTCLICK". client accepts this terms and conditions, hereinafter referred to as "The CLIENT" relating to the event(s) detailed below, hereinafter referred to as "The EVENT(S).
1. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This agreement contains the entire understanding between the PERFECTCLICK and the CLIENT. It supersedes all prior and simultaneous agreements between the parties. The only way to add or change this agreement is to do so in writing, signed by all parties. In the event that any part of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this agreement shall remain valid and enforceable. Any agreement to waive one or more provisions of this agreement or any failure by one or both parties to enforce a provision of this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any other portion or provision of this agreement.
2. RESERVATION: A signed contract and retainer fee are required to reserve the dates and times of the EVENT(S). If the EVENT(S) are rescheduled, postponed, or cancelled; or if there is a breach of contract by the CLIENT, the retainer fee is non-refundable and shall be liquidated damages to The PERFECTCLICK. The CLIENT shall also be responsible for payment for any of the PERFECTCLICK's materials charges incurred up to time of cancellation.
3. EVENT SCHEDULE: The client agrees to confirm the schedule one-week prior to the EVENT(S). Notification of any changes in schedule or location must be made in a timely manner and confirmation of receipt must be obtained from the PERFECTCLICK by the CLIENT.
4. SAFETY: The PERFECTCLICK reserves to right to terminate coverage and leave the location of the EVENT(S) if the photographer from the PERFECTCLICK experiences inappropriate, threatening, hostile or offensive behavior from person(s) at the EVENT(S); or in the event that the safety of the photographer from the PERFECTCLICK is in question.
5. SHOOTING TIME / ADDITIONS: The CLIENT and the PERFECTCLICK agree that cooperation and punctuality are essential to accomplish the goals and wishes of all parties. Shooting commences at the scheduled start time and ends at the scheduled end time. If the CLIENT does not arrive at the appointed time for the EVENT(S), shooting will commence at the scheduled start time and end at the scheduled end time. All additional time beyond the scheduled end time will be billed to the CLIENT.
6. EXPENSES INCURRED: When applicable, the CLIENT is responsible for all travel, accommodation, meal and transport costs unless provided by the CLIENT.
7. TRAVEL EXPENSES: All travel expenses are based on the distance between the EVENT location(s) and the PERFECTCLICK studio address. For all EVENT(S), the first _25_ miles roundtrip of travel are included. All miles in excess of _25___ miles roundtrip are charged at $_0.50 cents_per mile.
8. RESPONSIBILITIES: The PERFECTCLICK is not responsible for compromised coverage due to causes beyond the control of the PERFECTCLICK including but not limited to obtrusive guests, lateness of the CLIENT or guests, weather conditions, schedule complications, incorrect addresses provided to the PERFECTCLICK, rendering of decorations, or restrictions of the locations. The PERFECTCLICK is not responsible for backgrounds or lighting conditions which may negatively impact or restrict the photo coverage. The PERFECTCLICK is not held liable for missed coverage of any part of the EVENT(S). The PERFECTCLICK will not be held accountable for failure to deliver images of any individuals or any objects at the EVENT(S).
9. VENUE AND LOCATION LIMITATIONS: The PERFECTCLICK is limited by the rules and guidelines of the location(s) and site management. The CLIENT agrees to accept the technical results of their imposition on the PERFECTCLICK. Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is the CLIENT's responsibility; the PERFECTCLICK will offer technical recommendations only.
10. PERMITS: The CLIENT is responsible for acquiring all permits and necessary permission for all locations on which the PERFECTCLICK will be performing services.
11. FILM and COPYRIGHTS: The photographs produced by the PERFECTCLICK are protected by Federal Copyright Law (all rights reserved) and may not be reproduced in any manner without the PERFECTCLICK's explicitly written permission. If the CLIENT has purchased an "Image DVD" from the PERFECTCLICK, upon final payment by the CLIENT, limited copyright ownership of the resulting images will be transferred to the CLIENT. If the CLIENT has purchased an "Image DVD" from the PERFECTCLICK, the PERFECTCLICK grants the CLIENT permission to share the images on social networking websites, with family and friends, and on vendor websites as long as the images remain unaltered and textual credit is explicitly given to the PERFECTCLICK. The CLIENT must obtain written permission from the PERFECTCLICK prior to publishing or selling the photographs.
12. MODEL RELEASE: The CLIENT hereby assigns the PERFECTCLICK the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of the CLIENT or in which the CLIENT may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising, educational and any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same without restriction. The CLIENT releases all claim to profits that may arise from use of images.
13. EQUIPMENT DAMAGE RESPONSIBILITY: The client acknowledges and agrees that they will be responsible for any damage caused by themselves or their guests to PERFECTCLICK's photographer's equipment during the event. The client agrees to cover the full cost of any repairs or replacements required as a result of such damage. The client further agrees to report any damage to the photographer immediately and to cooperate fully with the photographer in resolving the matter. The photographer will not be held responsible for any damage caused by the client or their guests.
14. LIMIT OF LIABILITY: In the unlikely event that the assigned photographer from the PERFECTCLICK is unable to perform to the guidelines of this contract due to an injury, illness, act of God, act of terrorism, or other cause beyond the control of the PERFECTCLICK, the PERFECTCLICK will make every effort to secure a replacement. If the situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the EVENT(S). In the unlikely event that digital files have been lost, stolen, or destroyed for reasons beyond the PERFECTCLICK's control, including but not limited to camera, hard drive, or equipment malfunction, the PERFECTCLICK liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the EVENT(S). The limit of liability for a partial loss of originals shall be a prorated amount of the exposures lost based on the percentage of total number of originals. The PERFECTCLICK is not liable for the loss of images beyond the lesser of the final delivery of all products included in the package or one year.
15. CAPTURE AND DELIVERY: The PERFECTCLICK is not liable to deliver every image taken at the event. The determination of images delivered to the CLIENT is left to the discretion of the PERFECTCLICK.
16. POST PRODUCTION AND EDITING: The final post production and editing styles, effects, and overall look of the images are left to the discretion of the PERFECTCLICK.
17. PAYMENT SCHEDULE: The aforementioned _75_% non-refundable retainer fee is due at the time of signing of agreement. The remaining balance is payable in full prior to or the day of the EVENT(S). In the event the CLIENT fails to remit payment as specified, the PERFECTCLICK shall have the right to immediately terminate this agreement with no further obligation, retain any monies already paid, and not attend the EVENT(S). Returned checks will be assessed a $__75__ non-sufficient funds fee.
18. PRICING: Services or merchandise not included in this initial contract will be sold at the current price when the order is placed. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Credit vouchers have no intrinsic cash value and may only be applied toward merchandise purchased from the PERFECTCLICK.
19. SERVICE BY: All services and contract that is performed by PERFECTCLICK is not by any individual but by the team working as an individual contractors hired by the PERFECTCLICK and does not directly relate to PERFECTCLICK and or its liability. This means where ever PERFECTCLICK is represented it is not an individual or particular individual will be serving for the event but any of the individual contractor and or the individual hired by PERFECTCLICK will be performing the services on behalf of PERFECTCLICK